green42hikegreen42hike

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Green Earth, Blue Sky Green Earth, Blue Sky

Wasn't quite fancy about the beginning, but im happy i stayed tuned cause it got better, defiantly give you props, i liked it

hjhkbn responds:

Thanks! I do admit, the beginning was kind of weird, but I am glad you spent the time to listen to it all! :3

A Dream's Lullaby A Dream's Lullaby

I know how u feel, iv felt this mood and i have no words to explain it besides this song, beastly + captured a mood took you through it, i love it and u made my day!! with this song=]

Avenue Avenue

well video game tracks are usually diverse and have a climax and all that. yours was really repetitive tbh i wanted some new melodies why i marked you down mostly, i really like 3:28 to the end tho because it made it sound like mario or something it was simple yet fun so good job on that =], might even sound better if u used that to start your song lol

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

Haha, i love this, mostly your perspective on how you made it, i don't think i could ever recreate something yet leave it sounding so original, respect ;)

Out To Lunch Out To Lunch

So... i played this while my friend was high and freaked out lol. Super chill, i love it.

Kingbastard responds:

Gravy;)

Lone X - Holy Sword Lone X - Holy Sword

I like the intro and i like a little past the intro but after 14 seconds it became to abrasive for me. i think if you changed what type of instrument u used to illustrate that sound it would sound better. along with that you need some changing melodies. I like the intro, rest just needs a little reworking and some more inspiration. =]

Spite and Tights Spite and Tights

haha =] well at first i was like wtf is this then i was like, wow, this is kinda good background feeling, i cant say i listen to lyrics much but through listening to it it made me think, and i like songs that i tune into but then set aside and think. =] good job, and i like the diffrentness

PIED3 responds:

Thanks very much, glad you took something from it, even if it wasn't the lyrics :)

Love's Song Love's Song

reminds me of the italo brothers

i really liked your main melody, like freaking loved it. your song totally reminds me of stamp on the ground be the italo brothers. good job =]

Steel Safe Suit (instrumental) Steel Safe Suit (instrumental)

soothing

i really liked it but it was way to repetitive for my taste

Crueltool responds:

Ok dude. You the man!

I am a Fighting Machine I am a Fighting Machine

"great base line"

I rated a 3 because it has a great base line but it is missing the core melody. Honestly if you added just one or two main sounds for the melody this would be worth downloading. i am jealous tho, i wish i could make a baseline like this, i couldn't even if i tried lol. but good job =]

Ritz190 responds:

I really appreciate the comment dude. I see what you mean though. Although i like how it sounds, I can explore more ways to make it better. thanks alot for the review and the honesty as well. :)