green42hikegreen42hike

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Im not gonna write an essay like these's try hards, are they takign a class that had them respond to this or what? damn. I though it was amazing, so good that i watched the whole thing when i only had a minute to spare, anyway dang! some interesting perspectives.

Green Earth, Blue Sky Green Earth, Blue Sky

Wasn't quite fancy about the beginning, but im happy i stayed tuned cause it got better, defiantly give you props, i liked it

hjhkbn responds:

Thanks! I do admit, the beginning was kind of weird, but I am glad you spent the time to listen to it all! :3

A Dream's Lullaby A Dream's Lullaby

I know how u feel, iv felt this mood and i have no words to explain it besides this song, beastly + captured a mood took you through it, i love it and u made my day!! with this song=]

Avenue Avenue

well video game tracks are usually diverse and have a climax and all that. yours was really repetitive tbh i wanted some new melodies why i marked you down mostly, i really like 3:28 to the end tho because it made it sound like mario or something it was simple yet fun so good job on that =], might even sound better if u used that to start your song lol

Smoke Smoke

the eyes i love the eyes, they are so unattractively amusing beautiful in an ugly way. (that was probably confusing but that was a compliment ;) lol )